Preparing Your Home
- We recommend cleaning the home throughly including windows before shooting day.
- Turn on all lights including lamps, overhead and ceiling fan lighting insuring burned out light bulbs are replaced
- Turn off all TV’s, computer screens and make all beds Remove personal items from countertops and dressers. Less is more. Clear refrigerators of magnets and photos.
- Remove dishes from sink. Remove shampoos from showers and tubs, clear bathroom countertops.
- Open all blinds and curtains. Remove any pets from the home during the shoot along with dog dishes, etc. The more you prepare the better the final image will be.